Sunday, June 17, 2012

After the best day ever :)

Soo I had the BEST DAY EVER!! Yesterday :)

Joey Graceffa was comeing on YouNow, and I got to see it!!
But that was first 11 pm, so I spend the day reading Divergent, BEST BOOK EVER!!
But I was almost done with it, so that didn't take long :)
So then I was on YouNow most of the day :) And I got to see a lot of cool people :)
Luke Cutforth - He is a youtuber, I sadly have'nt seen any of his vids, but I have seen him 3 or 4 times on YouNow, are he is are cool, so go look at him.
Michael Glatzmaier - A musician, and oh dear lord! He is so cool !! I'm so glad, I found him!! He make so good music :) Or he makes really funny lyric :) Check him out!





Some pic of the live show with Joey :)

Have a happy YouNow day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment