Thursday, June 14, 2012

If you have time..

Watch the anime Avatar - The last Airbender :)
I final toke the time to see season 1 :) AND OH DEAR LORD!! It's sooooo good! I love it <3
I just love all the main character, you fall in love with them so easy :)

The lead character name is Aang, and you can't do anything, but loving that kid (Yes kid, he is 12)
Then there are the important character like:
Sokka (Brother to Katara)
Katara (Sister to Sokka)
Zuko (Him, I don't wanna spoil)
Abba (Aang's flying bison)
Momo (Lemur, and CUTE)
Iroh (Zuko crazy uncle, but he is quite funny)

I really love Iroh and Sokka, they are really funny :)
But I will not gave any spoilers :)

Soo go watch the show, it's good :)
Btw I call my friend Abba, but he do not like it :D

Hope you have a good anime to watch, at the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment