Saturday, June 2, 2012

ANIME!!!

OMG!! I'm LOVE anime !! Like really love it!!
First time I saw a anime, was when I was 10, I think :) Then I sadly didn't watch that must anime..
However, I think it was this Christmas, one of the channel we have send a anime movie. And oh dear lord, I loved it! I have seen it over 40 times :) And the I started to watch Joey Graceffa, and he is talking a lot about anime :)
I talk with one of my classmate, and he suggested that, I should go watch this Tv-serie. And I completely fell in love with anime again.

Anime I have watch/ still watching:
Death Note ( I have seen 11 ep.)
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
Clannad: After Story (seen 11 ep.)
Spirited Away
Aang the Last Airbender (Little of this, little of that.. But I need to se the whole Tv-serie)
Naruto (Again: Little of this, little of that.. But I need to se the whole Tv-serie)


I know this is not many, but sadly it's first this year ( The last 3 things I saw, when I was younger) I began to watch anime, but I will end up seeing to must ;)

Hope you like anime, and please tell me your anime list :)



No comments:

Post a Comment